Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is it Spring yet?

I'm looking out the window and it is such a beautiful day.  The sky is blue and the sun is shining and most of the snow has melted, and I am getting anxious for Spring.  We spent some time in St. George over the weekend and the Spring flowers were starting to bloom and it really gave me the fever.  So because I'm ready for a change in seasons I thought some of our blog followers might be in the mood for a new watch band or face or both!  So for our loyal blog followers, here's a chance to get something to cheer you up while we wait for Spring!  From now til the end of February use the Code:  Spring15 to receive 15% off your entire order!  Hurry though Spring is coming! ( I hope!) 
P.S.  Don't forget to enter the Monthly Drawing!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!