Monday, June 7, 2010

Product of the Week (6/7-6/13/10)


Good morning!  I'm a little slower getting this posted.  I woke up so stiff this morning I could barely move!  Getting old is not fun!  Ok I was trying to decide what to feature this week and I remembered that the latest "Twilight" movie is set to be released soon so I have decided to feature our "Edward" band for all the people on "Team Edward"  This band is so pretty and white and sparkely, just like your favorite vampire!  If  you are not a huge fan of the "Twilight" series, well this band is beautiful anyway!  It has glass pearls, mountain jade, a beautiful foil bead, and well you get the idea!  It's just pretty.  Love it!  So this week we are offering it to you for $17.00!  What a great price on a beautiful band, and did I mention that it's comfortable as well!  Hope you have a great week.  It's no longer snowing here and that's good, now it went from Winter to Summer.  It was 94 degrees yesterday and 91 on Saturday.  Too hot when you are outside building a house.  I'll have to see if I can get Cherie to post pictures of their house. It's coming along!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!