Monday, June 28, 2010

The Winner is!

Nicole Lindsay.  Hope I spelled it right.  My memory is getting terrible.  Congratulations you win the credit on your account.  If you haven't registered you will need to register so I can issue the credit!!  Wish I could give it to all of you.  Good luck on your move to Florida and thanks for the recipe!  Thanks to the other's who took the time to share with us.  A baby, awesome trips, organizing (share tips please) and the ones that made me cry. . .you are awesome Wendy and Heather I'm sorry about your Grandpa.  Good luck with the Vegas heat!  I live in Southern Utah and have spent time in Vegas in the Summer!  HOT!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!