Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Product of the Week Wins!

This is a perfect day to start our Product of the Week.  Thank you to those of you who took the time to vote. (It only took a second)  This is how this feature will work:  The product that is selected to be featured will be featured for the entire week.  You will be able to order it at the featured price Monday thru Sunday.  I know that this week is shorter, but I did give you an extra item over the weekend to make up for it. 
For our very first Product of the Week I have selected the Lime Zebra!  Two of my favorite things "Lime" and "zebra print" If you followed the "Deal of the Day" you know that I love the flavor of Lime and so I think this is a perfect fit for my actual first week of Summer!  School is out and it's time for me to get caught up with a few things.  Like laundry, cleaning, and a little relaxing with a Dreyers Fruit Bar! (Lime of course)!!! You will love this combination. It's one of those bands that people will make comments about.  It's so cute!  Don't miss out on this featured product and make sure to tell your friends.  To kick this off if you share this post on your facebook page or your blog and make a comment here telling us how you shared it we will include a matching charm with your order!  The price on our Lime Zebra this entire week is $17.00!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!