Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday's Deal of the Day! (Expired)

Good Morning!  I'm excited about today's deal because actually it's two deals.  The first one is this darling band.  It's called "Baby Shower"  It is so cute on.  I love it, but of course anybody that knows me is smiling right now, because they know I love pink.  I have loved pink since I was a little girl and I still love it.  Now pair it with this cute TC Pink Paint Face and it is SUPER CUTE!!  It looks really good with some of our other faces, but since I'm partial to pink you are lucky, because I'm offering you a deal on both items!  The price on the band until midnight is $15.00 and the price on the watch face is $10.00.  Hurry while supplies last.  You will love these.  You don't have to buy them both, but seriously, don't you think it's darling!  When you see them in person the pink in the bead and the pink on the face go together perfectly.  It's such a fun combination and guaranteed to get noticed.  I've also seen this band paired with TC White Paint and WR White Paint and it's really cute with them as well, or it looks good with any of our watch faces with a white, pearl, or silver background. 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!