Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday's Deal of the Day! (Expired)

Good morning.  I'm trying to be cheerful even though we got 3 inches of snow in the night.  I wonder if Spring will ever come, or if we will just go from Winter to Summer. To brighten the morning I have chosen to feature our TC Hot Pink watch face.  This face is so darling and it always cheers me up when I wear it.  I love combining it with my Pink Zebra interchangeable watch band.  I always get compliments when I wear this combination, and it brightens my day, and makes me want to keep checking the time just so I can look at it! The price today is $9.00.  That's an awesome deal so take advantage.  Hope you have a great day and that Spring is on its way where you live, so that you can send it our way!  For my friends in Alaska, I apologize for complaining!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!