Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday's Deal of the Day! (Expired)

Good morning everyone.  I had a good day yesterday.  Got some awesome deals at the grocery store on cereal.  How do you beat .40 cents a box for Life Cereal, Captain Crunch, and Oatmeal?  Saving money is fun isn't it?!!!  Well, today I have another deal for you so that you can be happy like I was yesterday.  In this econmy saving money is a good thing!  So take advantage of this deal!  Someone had Pink Chunky on their wish list and since I am definitely a lover of pink I'm happy to give you your wish!  The rest of you out there get wishing!  Make your wishes here!  I can't add your wish to the Deal of the Day if you don't let me know what you are hoping to see featured! 
Now back to the Pink Chunky. . .the price tomorrow until midnight mountain time is $15.00  This is such a cute watch band, you just gotta add this one to your collection, if you don't have a collection, what are you waiting for?  Another really good idea for Mother's Day!  Take advantage of this deal while supplies last!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!