Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday's Deal of the Day! (Deal has expired)

Okay, so I don't know how the weather has been where  you live, but where I live it's been anything but Spring!  We got a foot of snow over Spring Break.  I'm ready for some bright cheery colors.  So today I have chosen Yellow and White, because it reminds me of Daffodils and Springtime.  If you are like me, and would love a splash of sunshine on these days of "Sprinter" where we really want Spring and it still feels like Winter, this deal is for you!  Today until midnight you can purchase this band for $15.00.  I think it would look so good with a WR painted white watch face.  So cute!  Tell your friends about this deal.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!