Friday, April 30, 2010

Fantastic Friday's Deal of the Day! (Expired)

Woo Hoo it's Friday!  It's almost the weekend!  I've decided that whatever our Friday deal is we will keep that deal through the weekend or until supplies run out!  I'm excited about today's deal.  Seriously excited.  I probably wear this band more than any of the bands that I own, and well. . . I own a few!  Today and through the weekend we will be featuring our Red Zebra watch band, our WR Black Jewels, or our WR Red Jewels,  and what the heck, I am going to throw in a deal on the matching Red Zebra necklace cluster (chain sold seperately)!  Here are the prices: band will be $16.00, Watch faces will be $9.00, and the interchangeable necklace cluster will be $15.00!  What a super idea for Mother's Day!  You could buy all three as a set for $40.00! (not including the chain) What an awesome present for your Mom or treat yourself to this deal.  Hope your weekend is fantastic! 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!