Friday, May 7, 2010

Fantastic Friday Deal of the Day! (Expired)

Finally!!! It's Friday!  I don't know if I've ever mentioned that I work in the mornings at Three Peaks Elementary, and though I love, love, love the kids, sometimes the weeks get feeling long.  I guess that the end of the year is so close and they are antsy and so are we.  Needless to say, I'm ready for the weekend.  So to celebrate I am offering you a really great deal today.  The deal is on our Teal and Brown Flowers and our TC. Brown Small watch face!  If you like things a little less chunky or maybe you are ordering for a daughter this is a good choice.  The face is 1.25 in. from bar to bar.  It's the miniature version of of our TC faces.  They are 2 inches from bar to bar.  This is such a fun combination.  The price on the band is $15.00 and the price on the face. . .get ready. . . is $8.75!  I've never done the faces for that!  So let's celebrate the weekend, because I'm going to keep this deal for the entire weekend!  For all of you Mothers out there, and those who are waiting and hoping to be Mother's, Happy Mother's Day!  Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I have this band and I LOVE IT! It is one of my favorites! I find myself buying clothes to match my bands! I also LOVE the smaller version of this watch face style - so cute!!!

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!