Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday's Deal of the Day!

Wow!  I can't believe I have been doing the "Deal of the Day" for a month now.  To celebrate I am going to add another feature!  I want to know if you are really paying attention to all of this babbling that I do.  So I have come up with an idea that I think will be fun.  Every now and then I will ask a question about a post that I have written and the first one to post the answer will win a prize.  It could be credit on your account, or a special item that I have chosen.  Today to start it off, the first person that posts what kind of cereal I purchased on a really great deal (I know this is silly, but it should be fun) will win a $10.00 credit to their account!  In order to receive the credit you will have to be  registered, so if you aren't registered, get registered!!  Now on with today's deal. . .today I have chosen to feature a really pretty band called Lilac.  This band has some really beautiful beads in it, and if you love lilac, this is a definite must.  It's so pretty and feminine.  The price today is $16.00!  Hurry don't miss out on this deal!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Life cereal! One of my favorites too!!!

Wendy said...

You also got a great deal on Captain Crunch and oatmeal! I wasn't sure if you wanted to know all of them or just one. I remembered the Life because it is one of my favorites. :)

LaNiece said...

Way to go Wendy! Congratulations! I will issue you your credit! If you lived closer, I'd throw in a box of Cinnamon Life! I've got quite a few!

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!