Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday's Deal of the Day! (Expired)

I hope that everyone had a great weekend and a very Happy Mother's Day!  I spent the day with my Mom and it was good to be with her and my Dad.  Spending time with the ones you love is so important.  I did get to spend a few minutes at the end of the day with my daughter and her husband and that was great.  I'm so proud of them for saving their money so they could build their house!  Kids are the best aren't they?  This morning I couldn't decide what band to feature and then I looked at our "Alice Cullen" band.  We debated about whether to do this band fuscia pink or blue and ended up with blue, we may eventually do an Alice Cullen 2 in a different color.  You know Alice , she loves fashion,  so she could have two bands don't you think?  Now if you haven't seen or read the "Twilight" books or movies then you are thinking I'm nuts right now, but if you have. . .well you get it!  If you  have an idea for an Alice 2 band make a comment and tell us your idea!  Today our Alice Cullen band will be $16.00!  That's a great price on a beautiful band, but hurry the deal ends at midnight.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!