Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday's Deal of the Day!

Please accept my apology.  I made this post last night, but apparently it was after midnight.  Whenever I do them the night before I change the date to the following day when I schedule it to post.  I must have done that and it was scheduled to post tomorrow! Duh!  Oh well, that just means you get this deal for the rest of today and tomorrow, plus tomorrow's deal.
Today I have a pretty watch face that will look really great with lots of the bands that have been featured.  Today the price on our WR White Jewels will be $10.00.  If you have been wanting to get another watch face take advantage of the price on this band today!  Hope you have a really great day.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!