Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday's Deal of the Day!


I have a great deal for you today!  If you want a band that will go with anything this one is for you.  It's our All Silver.  This is a great choice for everyday.  It has some fun beads in it (beads may vary slightly due to availability) and looks great on.  The price today is $16.00.  I am also wondering if you would rather do Deal of the Day or Product of the Week?  With Product of the week the price would last all week on that item or items.  I will attempt to make a poll or feel free to make a comment here.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I like the Deal of the Day! I know that at some point you're gonna run out of ideas, but I think it's okay to run the same deals again, or to start the cycle over again. I know that I've kicked myself for not taking advantage of a deal. Or maybe change it up and try product of the week in June to see what kind of response you get. Either way, I appreciate your deals and steals!!

Dell said...

I vote for deal of the day.
Thanks.

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!