Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday's Deal of the Day! (Expired)

Why is it that the day after you need nice weather the sun comes out?  If you are reading my posts you know that I went on a field trip yesterday.  We went swimming (indoors) and the water was not very warm.  We then went to Discover Park to eat lunch.  Remind me is it May or is it January?  It hailed, snowed, rained, and was freezing COLD and of course today the sun comes out!  Makes no sense!  I felt so sick and achy that I went to bed at 9:30 last night, which I never do.  Motrin P.M. baby!! It worked wonders.  Today I feel like offering you one of our brand new bands for the deal of the day!  It's called Tangerine , and it's adorable.  The price on this band until midnight is $16.00!  That's an awesome deal on a brand new style so take advantage!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!