Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday's Deal of the Day! (Expired)

Okay so that old old song "Monday, Monday" popped into my head as I started this post.  So I listened to it and now it's going to be stuck in my head all day.  I went through several methods of trying to pick the deal for today and decided to pick something that started with "M" for Monday and I came up with our "Mahogany"  This is a really great band.  It's a mixture of browns and silvers and can be worn with many different watch faces.  The price this morning is $15.00.  How's that for a great way to start the week!  Oh and I could really use some ideas as to what you would like to see featured!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!