Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday's Deal of the Day!

Hope you are having a great day!  It's Field Day at the school where I work every morning.  It should be a fun but hectic day.  I'm praying that the weather will be a little warmer and a lot less wind.  I really apologize that yesterday's deal of the day didn't post until late afternoon.  I have left the price on the WR White Jewels from yesterday's deal and I am also adding another deal to go with it as well.  Today's deal is on our Animal Print watch band!  This is a really great band!  The price today is $17.00.  Make sure and take advantage of this deal and yesterday's deal as well.  I hope you have a really great day and spread the word to your family and friends about our blog, and don't forget to vote in our poll on the right sidebar.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!