Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday's Deal of the Day! (Expired)

Good morning!  I have been up for a while so please forgive me if there are errors in this post.  I stayed up late making cashew chicken salad and got up early to make rolls, so I'm a little tired.  Today's deal is our Black-Turquoise band.  This is one of my personal favorites.  It's made with stabilized turquoise, ceramic beads, glass beads, and silver plated beads.  It looks great with any of our black watch faces, even the painted black look really nice with it.  It also looks good with our silver, or white watch faces as well.  Today the price on this classy band is $16.00.  That's a really great deal!  Well I'm off to see if my rolls have raised.  Wish me luck, we are going on a field trip today.  It rained all night and it's cold, and of course we decided we are eating outside!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Our Second time on Studio 5

Studio 5 featured our "Twilight Watch" during their segment on New Moon. Our watches will be coming up on Good Things Utah as well.


Our Watches were on Studio 5!